Curso lançado para quem quer conhecer ou rever o tema de PROJECT RISK MANAGEMENT, tendo todas as aulas/encontros realizados na língua inglesa. Será conduzido por Silvio Wille, PhD.
“Project Risk Management includes the processes of conducting risk management planning, identification, analysis, response planning, and controlling risk on a project. The objectives of project risk management are to increase the likelihood and impact of positive events, and decrease the likelihood and impact of negative events in the project.” (PMI, 2012 pg 309)
This course will cover all six Project Risk Management Processes These processes are (PMI, 2012 in PMBOK).
- Plan Risk Management—The process of defining how to conduct risk management activities for a project.
- Identity Risks—The process of determining which risks may affect the project and documenting their characteristics.
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis—The process of prioritizing risks for further analysis or action by assessing and combining their probability of occurrence and impact.
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis—The process of numerically analyzing the effect of identified risks on overall project objectives.
- Plan Risk Responses—The process of developing options and actions to enhance opportunities and to reduce threats to project objectives.
- Control Risks—The process of implementing risk response plans, tracking identified risks, monitoring residual risks, identifying new risks, and evaluating risk process effectiveness throughout the project
All participants must know English in order to apply.
Classes: 8 meetings plus homework using internet. Course planned to begin on May 30, 2014.
Interessados favor enviar consulta para email@example.com